We will provide an automatic refund where:
1. we are required by law to do so; and/or
2. we have made a mistake in advertising our service that fundamentally misstates our service.
We may, but are not obligated to, provide a refund:
1. where we, in our absolute discretion, believe the quality of the experience of the product you received was significantly less than what could reasonably be expected (having regard to the specific circumstances and to this Agreement); or
2. in such other circumstances as we, in our absolute discretion, determine.
The following circumstances DO NOT qualify for refunds:
1. where you have failed to read this Agreement; and/or
2. if you change your mind after you have purchased a session (for whatever reason).
A request for a refund must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to provide full particulars as to why they are not satisfied with the quality of the session received.
We will verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the particulars of a request for refund. We may also ask you (by phone or email) to provide additional information in relation to the refund request.
In circumstances where we believe that a request for a refund does not fall within the scope of this Policy, is misleading, incorrect and/or deceptive or is otherwise invalid, we may, in its absolute discretion, refuse a refund request. We are under no obligation to provide you with reasons as to why your request has been refused. Please note, any fraudulent refund requests will be immediately referred to the relevant authorities.
We may change this Policy at any time at our absolute discretion by posting the revised policy on our website. It is your responsibility to review the terms of this Policy before placing a new order.
Any feedback or questions regarding this Policy should be emailed to email@example.com.